Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online CD Shopping.

Options
  • 06-08-2008 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Where would people recommend buying cd's online?

I am sick of being ripped off for p&p on ebay. Also, the shipping costs on amazon for third parties ruin the potential savings.

No play.com or cdwow as they don't stock a lot of more obscure things from what I have seen previously.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

neither cdwow.ie nor play.com charge for delivery and are fairly priced. CDwow seems to have problems sometimes with delivery - if you search on the boards you'll hear complaints but I have never had a problem that they haven't rectified. That said Play are a better outfit to deal with. Sorry didn't read the second paragraph - did that in the leaving too and look where that got me ;-).

I dont do obscure so never have an issue

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Aquarius Records are a one stop shop for obscure records. Fantastic prices (and shipping is normally very reasonable), especially when you factor in the exchange rate. Plus they're lovely, lovely people which makes it too easy to buy from them!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Oh and there's also Road Records here in Dublin who do mail order and don't charge for shipping within Ireland.

Advertisement