Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Cat fitted today.

Options
  • 06-08-2008 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Just had a new Bosal Cat fitted to my BMW 320 D today.

Just driving up the motorway I could hear a gurgling noise from under the car which disappeared when I increased the power on the throttle then when I laid off the throttle I could hear it again ?

Could the cat be loose maybe or is the gurgling sound just the cat beeding in for the first couple of miles.

Any suggestions before I return to the garage would be great lads,

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭cyborg

Apparently non OEM cats for this car can be noisy.(boomy rather than gurgling?)
    The OEM cat is very expensive though, how much did the bosal set you back?
    If it was the flexi joint that went you can get a replacement joint welded in and keep the original cat.

Advertisement