Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landlines through internet, free calls to most countries!

Options
  • 06-08-2008 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Do you know that you may have absolutelly for freethe landline phone service? All you need is to have internet service always on.
    Then Voice Over Internet Protocol may be applied.
    If you buy IP Telephone or voip gateway /router then you may start receiving and making calls for free. Even more you may obtain 4-6 incoming phone numbers. So your friends around the world can call you at their local rate - if you ask for phone number from their country.

If you do not want pay to eircom or any other phone provider 50-100 euro a month but you still want to have landline service based on internet just let me know. I'm ready to help you. I can do installation, setup, and import the right product for your needs.

If any questions please contact me on:
    SNIP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

this thread probly wont last long but tell us how it works and what are the costs innvolved?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Wow VOIP whats that can you get it on the internet I hear they have that on computers now

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Mmmm, smell that tinned meat... Fried instead of steak or burgers in 1950s and 1960s.

Bleagh! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 napoleonik111

delllat wrote: »
    this thread probly wont last long but tell us how it works and what are the costs innvolved?
    Why wont?

Is there anything wrong with free of charge calling?
    I hope it is not a crime!

Expenses:Taking into consideration Voip at annaul costs are extremly less comparing to eircom, or any other phone service provider.

Well you can get ip phones - whichever you want price range 100 -200 euro. And then 10 euro for topup to voip provider from betamax. That's all. In first year costs are between 200-250 euro including my help.
    Next years just topups. 10-30 euro per year.
    How much would eircom charge? 50 euro per month or more. So not less then 600 euro per annum every single year.
    So, in two years time eircom or other regular landline phone service provider will charge 1200 euro.
    Voip with topups to Betamax, ip phone and my help in two years time cost only up to 280-300 euro. Over 4 times cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Why wont?

Because advertising a product or service isn't allowed on these boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

And because people are not stupid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

I am and I want it, I want it NOW !

No wait I don't, I use blueface and skype...

Because advertising a product or service isn't allowed on these boards.

Ok. So why big corporations are not banned on this board? So many people are talking about this or other service providers in good or bad way. And I can not see your comments there that advertising in not allowed...

Is free speech forbidden here?

Regards

I find with ICQ/MSN/Skype/IRC texting I hardly talk at all now... Easier to have 6 protracted relaxed discussions as if in same room reading paper/book/scrabble/working when working or relaxing via real time text chat.. Can't be bothered with SMS, too slow... Email shared lists often beat SMS!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Ok. So why big corporations are not banned on this board? So many people are talking about this or other service providers in good or bad way. And I can not see your comments there that advertising in not allowed...

Is free speech forbidden here?

Regards

There is a difference between providers being talked about and being advertised. YOU are advertising your service while customers are discussing broadband from different providers. If you can not see the difference then I sincerely hope that nobody has had the unfortunate luck to take you up on your offer.

• Advertisement

Psygnosis wrote: »
    And because people are not stupid

How do you know?

What is stupid? To pay big corporations over tousend euro in two years or get same service 4 times cheaper?

Regular contributors can advertise in a signature. Newcomers are regarded as spammers if the initial posts simply promote a particular product or service. Not the same as a friend/community member mentioning it in response to a query.

Hence the ridicule you have encountered and probably your post reported by everyone seeing it.

Speech and opinion may be free*, advertising costs money.

(* read rules and charters as to what is acceptable. Different forums can be quite varied in rules).

There is a difference between providers being talked about and being advertised. YOU are advertising your service while customers are discussing broadband from different providers. If you can not see the difference then I sincerely hope that nobody has had the unfortunate luck to take you up on your offer.

Offcourse I can see a diffrence. But I do not know why are you so picky?
    Do you work for one of these big phone providers?
    The big firms are already on the market and they rip of people badly.
    I wish to put more fresh air and give a lot cheaper service to conscious customers.

Well, I think that it would be unlucky and unfortunate to stay with big firms while you can have same service for the real price - 4 times cheaper...

Kind regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

IN before the lock! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

Locked in 3... 2...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

At OP you're best off emailing the admin ofthis site and asking him can you advertise your service,That way you wont get banned of annoy mods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

There is a WHOLE forum about this. Its not as if VoIP was invented yeSterday.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

damn spammer
    locked & perma banned napoleonik111

sorry lads took me so long I was busy :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement