Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Calling Barca fans (spanish speakers)

• 06-08-2008 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

A small helping hand required, Barca play New York at midnight I need some help finding the starting 11 when its annnounced can anyone help? Also is Guardiola continuing his policy of playing like there are points at stake?

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I'm sure you'll get it on a Barca forum.

http://www.fcbes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7455

"Games on Sky 795 in the UK at midnight."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cheers eirebhoy I now know the NY RB team are crap from that thread so I think I can bet with some confidence regardless of starting 11. :)

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Hey man, I'll post the line up as soon as it's out! He has been playing a variety of different formations just to see which one suits the best. And there are about 3/4 youth players in each team, aswell as new signings! The thing that has changed is Guardiola is making the team pressure when not in possession, and it's reaping goals!

The match is on channel 795 at midnight If anyone cares to watch it on sky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,098 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

what bet are you going for Mike? Im contemplating a Barca win at a 2 goal handicap...

I was going for -2 and -1 on the Gremio game in Brazil (League leaders Grems are at home playing the bottom side). Thats a 5/1 double which really should be printing money time but I'll wait for the starting 11 and bench from eZe before I commit to that!

Mike

• Advertisement

Gremio game starts at 11.30, come on eZe! :D

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

i think barca minus 2 looks very tasty at 15/8

**** sorry dude, its;

Valdes

Alves----Marquez---Puyol---Abidal

Hleb----Keita
    Xavi
    Iniesta

Etoo----Henry----

Subs;

Pinto
    Toure
    Pedro
    Bojan
    Caceres
    Pique
    Gudjohnsen
    Crosas
    Pedro
    Jeffren
    Busquets

This is from the official Barcelona website too, so its as reliable as you can get.

Very very strong team dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

well done dude ;)

Mr Alan wrote: »
    well done dude ;)

Are you being sarky you b*stard... :pac:

• Advertisement

Cheers eZe :)

I stuck a bet on anyway, now I've seen that line up I'll go for another hi-risk small bet including -3 (also including Sport Recife and Sao Paulo)

Mike

2-0 Barca. Xavi with a header, then 40 seconds later he splits the defense perfectly with a lovely pass and Eto'o slots it home. I actually love Xavi.

Edit- 3-0, Marquez Heads from an Iniesta cross. Barca scoring headers, its just unthinkable!!! =P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

eZe^ wrote: »
    2-0 Barca. Xavi with a header, then 40 seconds later he splits the defense perfectly with a lovely pass and Eto'o slots it home. I actually love Xavi.

Edit- 3-0, Marquez Heads from an Iniesta cross. Barca scoring headers, its just unthinkable!!! =P

:mad: Get your own buddy

Pffft, you're not even true to the Blaugrana cause... Who do you think Xavi will like more? :P

Game ended 6-2...

Barca scorers;

Xavi
    Etoo
    Marquez
    Etoo
    Jeffren
    Pedro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

eZe^ wrote: »
    Subs;

Crosas