Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAMA-CON (TomoLite) - CANCELLED

Options
  • 06-08-2008 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

Dama-CON is coming

Hi everyone! I am sure you’re already aware that Tomo-Dachi is not running this year. We are sorry about that >_< But just to make sure you can get your anime and gaming fix for the summer we will be running a special 1 day event, Dama-CON. Taking place at the Nerve Centre in L’Derry on August 23rd and it’s going to be a smash!

Dama-CON is a smaller Tomo-Dachi, but if you liked Tomo you’ll love it! Anime screenings on a real cinema screen, fully packed gaming schedule with multiple projects and tournaments. Manga Library, artist’s alley, dealers and more. Oh and did I mention we are stocked full of pocky this year? ;)

Doors on at 11:00am and close at 11:00pm giving you a full 12 hours of anime and gaming madness! So grab your Cosplay costume and get down to Derry for the day, what more excuse do you need? Those brave enough to come in Cosplay get free pocky!

Entry costs:
    11:00am-11:00pm – Day ticket - £10
    2:00pm-11:00pm – Afternoon ticket - £7
    6:00pm-11:00pm – Evening ticket - £5

Regards,
    The Dama Online Team.

http://dama.truth.posiweb.net/forum/index.php

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

oh sooo tempted. Tomodachi is fun and the fact its only one day convention does make it tempting, an excuse to cosplay again.:p I doubt I would be going though as have other plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Can we get a list up of who is going? We could maybe organise lifts or just all head down on the train in a big group :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

Men's or Women's Pocky ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,044 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well looks like it's now cancelled according to the link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Aye sadly :(

I hope they rescheldue it for sometime soon else going to clash with heading to the states for me ;_;

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

Art_Wolf wrote: »
    Aye sadly :(

I hope they rescheldue it for sometime soon else going to clash with heading to the states for me ;_;

As long as they rescheduleI'mnot going to complain as it means I might be able to go now.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Ah ****e! I got the weekend off work for this....:(

Advertisement