Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GIRLS! Describe your ideal man?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

OK lads enough messing back on topic please!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Next off topic post is banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

A tall guy with broad, muscular shoulders, a cheeky grin and clean, floppy hair. A tough guy with a vulnerable side.

(Also, I have to agree with other posters, when I watched The Dark Knight I wanted to bring the Joker home with me!!! I'm not even slightly joking. He needs a wash but that's about it...)

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Dinxminx wrote: »
    A tall guy with broad, muscular shoulders, a cheeky grin and clean, floppy hair. A tough guy with a vulnerable side.

(Also, I have to agree with other posters, when I watched The Dark Knight I wanted to bring the Joker home with me!!! I'm not even slightly joking. He needs a wash but that's about it...)

Yeah, that's what I'd like in a guy but can I have the non-floppy haired brother?!

Loved the Joker, even with all the makeup and psychoticness he's a bit of a charmer!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

interestingly being compatiable in the bedroom hasn't been mentioned so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,559 ✭✭✭baldbear

Hung like a donkey and enjoys ass lunges;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭laurak265

jsb wrote: »
    interestingly being compatiable in the bedroom hasn't been mentioned so far

Think thats cos we would be looking for a miracle!!! :pac: We're not going to push it like ha ha ha

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Gingerbread_Man.jpg

My ideal man wants to mind me.

That should make him elusive enough, I don't need to be fussy with the rest.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Bubble19 wrote: »
    Single...

Always nice :D I like tall, intelligent, good dress sense, decent sense of humour, kind, nice hair :pac:
    Something important to me is music. We don't need matching playlists but god someone with a ****e taste in music is my idea of hell! I love going to gigs or just lazing around listening to a new album so it's nice to have someone to do this with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

Lookswise: Tall, dark (no blondies), well built (broad shoulders a must), as little hair as possible on his head and as much hair as possible everywhere else.

In essence I'm looking for a Yeti with a shaved head...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Someone I'm attracted to physically and emotionally...

Okay, okay more specific.
    I have a preference for tall blonds with blue eyes. I've dated dark haired guys and I'm attracted to them as well, but I really do like blonds.
    That aside, someone who's witty, shares some similar interests, stays actives and likes sports/outdoorsy stuff and is generally friendly and fun to talk to. A lot of this is relative so... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Tall
    Dark
    Handsome
    Kind
    Affectionate
    Makes me laugh
    Genuinly funny
    Has a mean streak (but in a loveable way)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Funny.

It's a must.

Clever funny though, not football in the groin funny (although that was funny)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Peared wrote: »
    Clever funny though, not football in the groin funny (although that was funny)

It feckin' isn't! :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ideal? Creative, playful, and physically fit.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Zaph wrote: »
    It feckin' isn't! :(

Ah come on, we've all laughed when it happened some other lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

laughed and cringed, no doubt.

for me, it's just the personality. certain factors i do and dont find attractive initially, but the personality will show the person in a whole light of their own for me. ill suddenly realise just how *amazing* their eyes are, or how great they look in a certain light/mood/whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Nothing more painfull than a football/tennis ball straight into the crown jewels.
    :(

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

farohar wrote: »
    Ah come on, we've all laughed when it happened some other lad.

Well yeah, after you get over the initial cringe obviously it's funny when it happens to someone else.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Spankeh wrote: »
    Nothing more painfull than a football/tennis ball straight into the crown jewels.
    :(

Try a dry weather sliotar on a wet day.

I still have nightmares.

oof!

>_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

oof!

>_<

Guy is school stabbed me in the nuts once as well, it was with one of those set square things from the old math sets, what we they called? The plastic triangle yolks anyways.

Whatever way it hit he missed and it "broke off my nuts" to all appearances.

Did wonders for my image at the time.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

5 7 / 5 8 with a big pair of shoes so his large feet can fit into them nicely

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

This is my ideal man.. *sigh*

Smart, talented, rich, musical, bad ass sexeh, just a bit weird... AND he's married to a pr0n star so you know he's good in the sack and well equipped. ;)

Ah, Jonathan I love you so much

JonathanDavis-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Christian Bale. In his batman suit.

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    This is my ideal man.. *sigh*

Smart, talented, rich, musical, bad ass sexeh, just a bit weird... AND he's married to a pr0n star so you know he's good in the sack and well equipped. ;)

Ah, Jonathan I love you so much

JonathanDavis-1.jpg

Who dat?
    Kevin Ferderline?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Tall, kind, good with kids and animals, a good cook, a nerd and funny.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Taller then me, darker then me, broader then me.
    Kind, funny, intelligent, sexy, affectionate, mature, knows what they want in life, hmmmmmmm now to find him!

• Advertisement

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Who dat?
    Kevin Ferderline?

joking... right?

jonathan davis, from the band Korn.

Advertisement