Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Summer Storm Brewing

• 06-08-2008 11:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭

E4730B75ED8A44B28E6E75913967666B-800.jpg

63B65167B6184DBBB0BA8733378E13CA-800.jpg

I caught a few shots of this system moving in, just before it dumped 30mm of rain on us in the space of two hours.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Great Pics, nice colors in them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,489 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Dramatic stuff there nilgh, really captured the menace of those cb's.
    Almost looks like a shelf cloud emerging, cool.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Cool pics there :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Spectactualishius :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭nilhg

Thanks guys, looking at it coming it was quite "Spectactualishius";) I don't actually think I did it proper justice [note to oneself: new lens might help], that's my neighbours field of wheat underneath it, and all mine is across the road, so I'm hoping for less photo opportunities in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Wow! :eek: Amazing shots, well done!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭highdef

Very nice indeed - looks like the storm is just about to mature in the second pic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭stooge

Cant claim this one, therefore there was no point creating a new thread, but thought it deserved a mention on here.

Storm cell over the Sperrin Mountains last thursday. Sent in to the bbc website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

stooge wrote: »
    Cant claim this one, therefore there was no point creating a new thread, but thought it deserved a mention on here.

Storm cell over the Sperrin Mountains last thursday. Sent in to the bbc website.
    Thats the first time I've seen s storm cell like that over irish soil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭stooge

Just in case you think I'm fibbing, heres the link!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/7548415.stm

A mesocyclone apparently :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement