Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What little things are you good at?

Options
  • 07-08-2008 7:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Mine has to be remembering phone numbers, I have bout 200 phone numbers in my mobile and know bout 90% of them off by heart

My friend has a strange ability of memorizing car number plates
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Spending money i dont have.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead has this wonderful ability to know exactly when his mobile phone is going to ring. Will be on the computer and all of a sudden this beeping interference type noise goes off in the brain and all of a sudden Pighead will jump out of his seat, point to his phone and shout "RING MOBILE PHONE, RING" And it always does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭portomar

Poaching eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I have a great memory, I can still remember mundane conversations/incidents from 10years ago (+)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Pighead wrote: »
    Pighead has this wonderful ability to know exactly when his mobile phone is going to ring. Will be on the computer and all of a sudden this beeping interference type noise goes off in the brain and all of a sudden Pighead will jump out of his seat, point to his phone and shout "RING MOBILE PHONE, RING" And it always does.

All of a sudden

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

All of a sudden
    Yep, all of a sudden. As in abrubtly, swiftly, without warning, presto.

To put it in everyday usage that you may understand better, imagine you were kissing a girl in a disco bar and just as you were getting into it, she upped and left without saying a word and you never ever seen her again. Well she would have left, all of a sudden.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

This happens everyone.They pick there phone up or look at it or something and it rings,because they do it so often its bound to happen a few times where it rings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭The Everlasting

I give amazing cunnilingus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Making your ma howl and scream with pleasure...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I give amazing cunnilingus
    Irishcrx wrote: »
    Making your ma howl and scream with pleasure...

Are these two.... connected?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭captainzapp

i can balance a spoon on my nose.
    im nearly certain im the only person ever to be able to do this.
    nearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Cockblocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

I can tell the difference between butter and "I cant believe its not butter"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I'm good at remembering phone numbers as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭token56

beerbaron wrote: »

LIES

beerbaron wrote: »
    That's impossible, nobody can!
    Mine has to be remembering phone numbers, I have bout 200 phone numbers in my mobile and know bout 90% of them off by heart

My friend has a strange ability of memorizing car number plates
    I'm very good with both of those things. I tend to remember a lot of random facts or statistics as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

I remember the lyrics to almost any song I've heard more than three times.

I'm also good at starting small fires in the kitchen, pretending to work, and looking interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Good at making myself seem smart and important when really I'm just a lazy slacker :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭captainzapp

Dinxminx wrote: »
    I remember the lyrics to almost any song I've heard more than three times.

have a go on don't forget the lyrics! oh do! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Pretty good cook (thanks to Gran).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

have a go on don't forget the lyrics! oh do! :D

Should have added in the fact that I put crows out of business.

I have a voice that shatters glass...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Pretty good at Reorganizing my Disorganized life ie ,getting rid of clutter and i to am also pretty good at remembering lyrics to songs .

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

Phone numbers and numerical codes too.

In my late 30s and I can still remember phone numbers of primary school chums who I've never seen since.

And I can't remember what I did the day before yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Magpie!

Making tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

You know when something flys off the table all of a sudden, without warning (like Pighead's phone going off) because someone dropped it or knocked it or whatever and you stick out your hand and catch it, pure reaction, no time to think.

I'm very good at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

good at getting away with doing as little work as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

5 yr olds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Rolling joints

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Yep, all of a sudden. As in abrubtly, swiftly, without warning, presto.

To put it in everyday usage that you may understand better, imagine you were kissing a girl in a disco bar and just as you were getting into it, she upped and left without saying a word and you never ever seen her again. Well she would have left, all of a sudden.

There was no question mark in my post...
    "...she upped and left without saying a word and you never ever saw her again...."
    I'm good at correcting grammar. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,207 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Remembering email addresses, useless with phone numbers though.

Random trivia, particularly when it relates to bands, music or movies.

Advertisement