Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What little things are you good at?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SpookyDoll

Pighead wrote: »
    Nope, definitely not interference from the computer. Definitely inside the old noggin. It's a strange place in there.

Pighead can also pick out unmarked guard cars. When they speed by a siren goes off inside his head which causes him to say "Hmmmm, that must be an unmarked guards car that has just sped by"

lol you sound like a useful fella !!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

I can remember lots of stuff as far back as when I was about eighteen months old in very good detail.

For example I was shown a picture of myself when I was no older than two last week and was able to describe in detail what had gone on and where I had been the day it was taken.

I always find it extremely weird when people say they cant even remember as far back as being in playschool or their first day in school, I can recall all that. Too bad my short term memory sucks.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I'm pretty good at geographical facts. I know the capital cities and flags of most of the world's countries.

I'm good at making toast. My Mam always burns it.

I'm also quite good at Tekken, having only played it a few times. All I do is push random buttons, not having a clue what I'm doing. Yet I usually beat whoever I'm up against.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm a speed reader - I read about twice as fast as normal people.

I'm also pretty good at mental arithmetic and remembering anything numerical.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭abitlonely

sudoku, also pizza and waffles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Not being noticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

Giving constructive feedback which brings person a person face to face with their behaviour, when the person is being an ar$ehole.

Oh, and (separately) apologising. But lots of people are good at that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I can,occasionaly read people's minds.
    By that i mean,i can often say something just as somebody was thinking it and its not relative to anything at the time.
    In films and on telly too.
    Feckin genius,me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,442 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Not being noticed.

So your skin changes colour to match its surrounding too?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭abitlonely

Not being noticed.

I'd add telepathy or something, was just about to say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

javaboy loves Pighead.
    javaboy loves Pighead.

No I love when self appointed grammar police make mistakes in the posts in which they are correcting people. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭starlight07

Improvising and "fixing" stuff without having to actually fix them properly... my essential tools are folded pieces of paper/ card, chewing gum and or sticky tape oh and the ability to lean things off each other in order to get them to work. An example of such "fixed" items include that loose usb jack...insert thinly folded paper.. hey presto :D

My family would also have me believe Im great at setting up dvd players and tuning tvs but I have a sneeky suspicion thats just because they are too lazy to do it themselves.. my sis in particular actually doesnt know what a scart lead is.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Improvising and "fixing" stuff without having to actually fix them properly... my essential tools are folded pieces of paper/ card, chewing gum and or sticky tape oh and the ability to lean things off each other in order to get them to work. An example of such "fixed" items include that loose usb jack...insert thinly folded paper.. hey presto :D

That reminds me of a quote I saw in someone's sig. Something along the lines of "The only two tools you need are duct tape and WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. It it doesn't move and it should, use WD40."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭The Batman

i can butter toast lik a madman.....its extreme!

also.....im always able to get served really fast at bars....like sonic speed....but thats because i stand next to little people!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I'm a speed reader - I read about twice as fast as normal people.

Me too!

On a really superficial note, I'm really good at painting my nails neatly.
    I also draw a class straight line. And my chicken nuggets are world reknowned.

Advertisement