Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where is castlegar community centre?

Options
  • 07-08-2008 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

I've been trying to find out but have had no joy on the web or in the library or from the city council. I need to find my way there by noon today to pick up some car parts - an Armagh-based company called Traynors delivers weekly to Galway and that's their drop-off point (and they're half the price of local motor factors if you're ever looking for stuff). They told me it's near Merlin Park. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Don't lie, everyone knows its the local gay meeting area :p

Ah no, i've gotten stuff from Traynors before. Go past Merlin park hospital, straight through traffic lights at Galway Crystal, straight through the next set of traffic lights (where youd take a right to the coast road), at the next set of traffic lights take a RIGHT (Where you'd take a left to go to Doughiska). Take the next right here (it's pretty much on the corner) and there's like a big empty space - I don't know if thats the community centre but it's where Traynors used to drop stuff off. NOTE THAT THIS COULD HAVE CHANGED, IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I GOT STUFF FROM THEM

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bonjoyle

The Castlegar Complex (as it is known locally) is on the Dublin rd. If you drive past the entrance to Merlin Park hospital, carry on past the right turn for the Coast rd and the complex will be on your right (about a mile past Merlin Park), i think there's a furniture store located beside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

padraig71 wrote: »
    I've been trying to find out but have had no joy on the web or in the library or from the city council. I need to find my way there by noon today to pick up some car parts - an Armagh-based company called Traynors delivers weekly to Galway and that's their drop-off point (and they're half the price of local motor factors if you're ever looking for stuff). They told me it's near Merlin Park. Any help would be much appreciated.

As far as I know it is opposite the new developments between Roscam and Merlin Park. Heading out of Galway take the N6 towards Oranmore. When you get to the roundabout with the Galway Clinic on your left, take the 2nd Exit (heading toward Galway city again). Then at the first set of traffic lights, take a left and it should be there on your right, opposite a big housing development and shop units

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭padraig71

Go raibh míle maith agaibh! That's what I call a quick response. Don't any of ye have work to do? ;)

Advertisement