Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Galway International Swing Dance Festival 2008

• 07-08-2008 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm not sure how many dancers have heard about The Galway International Swing Dance Festival 2008 is a 4 day festival commencing on the 9th and finishing on the evening of the 12th of October 2008. It is Ireland’s only Swing Dance Festival. The Galway International Swing Dance Festival 2008 is the only festival or event on in Galway during that weekend. It will showcase the biggest names in Swing Dancing including Frankie Manning, Ryan and Jenny Thomas François, The Hotshots Daniel Heedman and Asa Palm, Angela Andrew, SwingXtreme, The Jive Aces and much, much more!

The festival is the first Swing Dance festival to be held in Ireland and has ignited both national and international interest. As the festival shines the international spotlight on Galway, we hope to attract up to 1000 visitors from across Ireland, the UK and Europe to Galway for the event.

The Festival consists of 20 classes, 8 dances, 2 concerts, 1 theatre performance by SwingXtreme and a talk from Frankie Manning.

For further information and registration for the festival check out http://www.galwayswing.com/Festival2008.aspx

Any assistance in promoting the festival is greatly appreciated.

If your passionate about dance, which I think most people reading posts on this part of Boards.ie are likely to be, I hope to see you there.

Fearghal.

Advertisement