Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hub at Cillin Hill

Options
  • 07-08-2008 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

Where exactly is it? I've heard it's out the Dublin Road, but whereabouts? Is it a large venue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭just-wonderin

its about 25 min walk or two mins in a car, http://www.thehubkilkenny.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Its to your left (assuming you're heading from Kilkenny towards Carlow) at that roundbout out by Lyrath, afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭djScarey

Thanks, j-w. Not sure I'd fancy walking back from there late at night. Or is it now paved and better lit from there into the Part-Ring Road?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

djScarey wrote: »
    Thanks, j-w. Not sure I'd fancy walking back from there late at night. Or is it now paved and better lit from there into the Part-Ring Road?
    Still a bit lethal on that road, stephen's location is right aswel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 roller66

if youre going to mercury rev there on tues theres a bus leaving the parade at 7.15-5euro return

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭djScarey

Many thanks all. Guess I'll cough up the 5 euro for MR bus. The Hub is a reminder of Buckley Park; great facilities but completely inaccessible to pedestrians other than by paying for further mucking up the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Well, there's hard shoulder all the way except for at the railway bridge at leggetsrath, where the road narrows and would be quite lethal for pedestrians in the dark :eek:

Advertisement