Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Solas Festival...

• 07-08-2008 1:18pm

...please don't move this to the gigging/events forum where people who like stuff like Kila and Ham Sandwich and other acts I won't go near will join in.

Was really wondering if anyone here going to it for the dance/electronic acts? Wouldn't have gone only the Minimal Zen tent at Life was so good and think a few like Eddie Brennan and Dan McElligot who played there also in some tent at Solas. So managed to persuade the wife and we're heading.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭sur_1_nuage

...please don't move this to the gigging/events forum where people who like stuff like Kila and Ham Sandwich and other acts I won't go near will join in.

Was really wondering if anyone here going to it for the dance/electronic acts? Wouldn't have gone only the Minimal Zen tent at Life was so good and think a few like Eddie Brennan and Dan McElligot who played there also in some tent at Solas. So managed to persuade the wife and we're heading.

Very Good line up! Very nice to see people like Dinky, Schwartz or Heartthrob booked! only thing is that i ve never heard of it before! a bit short notice for me now if i wanna go!

Tickets were still available last weekend anyway, so reckon it would be easy enough to get them.

And its only Sat and Sun, nothing on friday.

Looking forward to this now.

More dance oriented than Life, more dance tents anway...

http://www.solas-festival.com/lineup.html

Spectrum Stage, Night Light Stage, Fusion Stage, Low Key Stage and Oh My Gowie Stages all dance or electronic music geared. Should be a blast. Tickets sales reportedly sluggish so presume they'll be available at the gate. Only drawback is the weather, but seems to be a lot of covered areas at this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

More dance oriented than Life, more dance tents anway...

http://www.solas-festival.com/lineup.html

Spectrum Stage, Night Light Stage, Fusion Stage, Low Key Stage and Oh My Gowie Stages all dance or electronic music geared. Should be a blast. Tickets sales reportedly sluggish so presume they'll be available at the gate. Only drawback is the weather, but seems to be a lot of covered areas at this one.
    seems to be another mantua, Id be a dead cert for going if I had the dosh, but being without a summer job is ****e

Advertisement