Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiggle (again!)

Options
  • 07-08-2008 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭

I ordered something off them. The order is currently in "Processed" state. Does that mean that it has been dispatched or is dispatched a seperate state?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭bwardrop

I think processed and dispatched are different stages - processed means the order was received and is being prepped for dispatch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

The last e-mail I got from them says

"The following items have been packed and are ready for despatch."

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭bwardrop

Yeah - so I would imagine all processed orders are sitting there waiting for the Royal Mail to come and collect them / for the wiggle van to drop them at a sorting office. I presume that this would happen once or twice a day.

Yeah that's what I thought. Which doesn't really explain why it' been sitting there since Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Wiggle don't give notification of postage since the new site went up. Processed is as far as it goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Did the give youa tracking code for parcel express?? If so log on and see tracking statement.

I ordered some stuff last thursday and it all arived tuesday

Thanks for the replies. I got onto them and my order was low value so they sent it airmail. They should really send another e-mail when the order has left though.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Unless its being couriered, it's really up to the postal service and that can be quite slow at times. Had a good experience on my last Wiggle order, put it in on Thursday and stuff was here on Tuesday. I now have a new chain and loads of socks!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

What Verb says. Generally I get stuff within a day or two of "processed" - if not there may be an issue.

Advertisement