Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness Promotion friday 8th

Options
  • 07-08-2008 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

hey, theres a guinnes promotion on at cookes bar beween 6-8 tomarrow get a free pint and a free burger.. not to bad, also one on in menlo hotel at 9-11 same deal, burger and pint. bit of a buzz call down with your friends and have a nice relaxng pint :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

Cooke's at Cooke's corner is it?
    Think I may have to swing by. Mmm Guinness....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I'll swap someone my Guinness for a burger, i'll bring my own Buckie :p

BTW are they gonna be decent bugers?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What are the T&C's of this promotion?

I find it a bit hard to believe that there would be free alcohol and food available..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

cookes as in cookes cornor yes.

cheif gonna be there with a BBQ for BBQ burger goodness.
    snubbleste wrote: »
    What are the T&C's of this promotion?

I find it a bit hard to believe that there would be free alcohol and food available..

give some details to the promoter for further news on guinness promotions.. ie name/address/mobile/dob/email

they are for use to contact you/send you out information about future guinness promotions ie the poker set+2 free cans of guinness few months back, o the bbq receipes set+2 free cans of guinness at the start of the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Damn must have checked do not contact - got the bbq set and the free can vouchers though \o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 iphone newbie

JohnCleary wrote: »
    I'll swap someone my Guinness for a burger, i'll bring my own Buckie :p

BTW are they gonna be decent bugers?

Jesus, enough already, you drink buckfast, fair fu*ks, just like half the country. No need to mention it in all your posts.

Jesus, enough already, you drink buckfast, fair fu*ks, just like half the country. No need to mention it in all your posts.

Suck my hairy balls. If you don't like my posts, don't read them. There's an IGNORE option, use it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

Art_Wolf wrote: »
    Damn must have checked do not contact - got the bbq set and the free can vouchers though \o/

there are options as well of not being contacted.. usualy you will ether receive a text message or recieve a voicemail to your phone about the promotions happening around town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Don't know what your problem is?

Every single one of your posts in this forum is either an attack or questioning the established members opinions in a disdain way.

Suck my hairy balls. If you don't like my posts, don't read them. There's an IGNORE option, use it

Thanks for the balls offer John but I'll give it a pass.
    Ignore you? Never. Where would I hear all your stories about being out on the boat, putting buckie in a coke bottle and drinking on the street (yeah I'm sick of that one) and you're complimentary Arts Festival tickets?
    Don't know what your problem is?

Every single one of your posts in this forum is either an attack or questioning the established members opinions in a disdain way.

Yes, I believe I questioned you when you made a very condescending remark towards a person asking a simple question, a bit of an attack on your part really.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the balls offer John but I'll give it a pass.
    Ignore you? Never. Where would I hear all your stories about being out on the boat, putting buckie in a coke bottle and drinking on the street (yeah I'm sick of that one) and you're complimentary Arts Festival tickets?

I know, my posts are quite entertaining. However yours are NOT. Workaccount described your posts perfectly. I haven't used the ignore function in quite a while, but thanks to you, i'm about to. Adios :pac:

Oh and jealousy will get you nowhere in life. Pitty you're now on ignore so i'm not going to see your reply to that :(

BTW, stay in school and at least learn the difference between your/you're

I know, my posts are quite entertaining. However yours are NOT. Workaccount described your posts perfectly. I haven't used the ignore function in quite a while, but thanks to you, i'm about to. Adios :pac:

Oh and jealousy will get you nowhere in life. Pitty you're now on ignore so i'm not going to see your reply to that :(

BTW, stay in school and at least learn the difference between your/you're

Ah, knew you would have replied before I had a chance to edit it, no point editing it now anyway, John has me on ignore, I only ever wanted to impress him.

If you want to go the spelling mistake route, it's pity, not pitty.

Anybody care to quote for John's education?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Shut yer cake hole.

Back on Topic:
    "Guinness - It's not the same"

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gd1987

I'm sure theres some sort of catch, however I think I'll find out for myself.

Advertisement