Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it tough being gay?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭hatful

The availability of women that I am attracted to is minimal and even then finding someone who doesn't already have a girlfriend is hard (mostly they want to mess around behind the gf's back). It's also hard to separate the real person from the drunk Friday night 'party person' which goes without saying obscures what most people are like. The only reasoning I can think of is in terms of going out and meeting randomers and drinking in a gay friendly environment most gay people start later than straight people, so alot of gay people are living out their 18 year old mad clubbing time in their mid 20's.

I find places like London have a more diverse gay scene, dedicated clubs and friendly cafes for women.

Just my perspective maybe entirely misinterpreted :P

Advertisement