Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a comms rack

Options
  • 07-08-2008 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I am posting here as a calculated shot in the dark. A few years ago I passed up on the opportunity to grab an old 19" comms rack that was no longer needed in a server room.

Well... I now need one for my new house, just wondering if any sparks are anyone else for that matter knows of somewhere / someone who wants to dispose of one of these for a "reasonable" price...

Thanks in advance !

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Wait for the down-turn to pick up. Then the new companies making cash start refreshing their IT equipment and ditch it in skips... That's how I expanded my IT empire that is my 10yr old server... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I'll keep an eye out, they pop us for us now and then, but you'd have to pick it up yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

Stoner,

Thanks ! That's much appreciated !

I have no problem with picking up the unit myself if you come across one.

Best regards, Peter.

Advertisement