Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medication in australia

• 07-08-2008 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm heading to oz soon enough and need to bring some prescription medicine with me, i see from the gov website you can bring 3 months supply in with a doctors note after that would i be able to get some posted over or would i have to buy it there? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Moved to Abroad, where you might get answers from people who live there.

I can't imagine they would be too happy about stuff being posted in however.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

you could fed ex it in if you contact fed ex they will tell you the paper work you need

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

td2008 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm heading to oz soon enough and need to bring some prescription medicine with me, i see from the gov website you can bring 3 months supply in with a doctors note after that would i be able to get some posted over or would i have to buy it there? thanks

I cannot answer this really, but I am not sure if you have to buy it, you can get it delivered with a prescription this is correct.
    (My housemate has to get cream sent from Ireland over)

But you maybe able to buy it here also, depending in type of prescription. I would do a search using google.com.au to see if it is available.

Advertisement