Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parts Listings

Options
  • 07-08-2008 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

Having been following the various threads related to OPV and Pressure checking etc. I began wondering if my Ascaso Steel Duo had an adjustable OPV. Various searches didn't get me anywhere. So I jumped to www.ascaso.com where you can register and browse their parts lists. Would you be surprised to know that Ascaso make parts for most coffee machines? Gaggia, Wega, Rancillo among others.

Anyway, I've attached a couple of GIFs showing parts. On the site this list is accompanied by a detailed breakdown and once you click on an item an actual photo of that part is shown. (Shown in new attachment - capture.jpg) It's a very good site in this regard and a visit is recommended.

Now then, would ye kindly folk please have a look at the attached GIF for the Ascaso range and tell me if I'm going mad looking for something that doesn't exist!

The Ascaso gif is 111354, the other being the Rancillo for reference.

Cheers
    Howard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Hey Howard, can you see how many tubes go into your reservoir - if its two you should have an OPV. Can't make one out from those diagrams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Sure do, two tubes down into the reservoir. There are four in total, but two don't drop down if you know what I mean.

I'm comfortable taking it apart, but maybe I'll wait till I've gotten through some of those beans! :D

Any further diagrams? That one doesn't show everything..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Yeah, I picked up one more just now. The site is aimed at people that know these things inside out so it's difficult enough to navigate around.

Anyway one more attachment. :)

Still no sign there. Maybe if there's one that includes the reservoir?

• Advertisement
Advertisement