Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what value wolud you put on this bike ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

About 330 I would say, carbon frame is a plus but the rest of the spec is not the best and it's used so I think that would be as far as I would go (you also have to factor in the 60 bills for shipping).

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

It's not a carbon frame. Judging by the description, it has carbon forks and rear triangle (i.e. chainstays and seatstays). Never heard of the manufacturer before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

there is also no indication of condition in the ad (that I saw). No close up photo's to see things like wear on the cogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

there is also no indication of condition in the ad (that I saw). No close up photo's to see things like wear on the cogs.

Fair point, always a little worrying. Also, am I the only one that thinks 60 quid for shipping within Ireland is a bit steep.

Advertisement