Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singers in Limerick??

Options
  • 07-08-2008 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Is there anyone out there living in Limerick City, who can flap their vocal chords melodically....

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a severe lack of singers in and around the Limerick city area!!!!

Any other Limerick musicians looking to start up a band find it hard to find a singer??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Is there anyone out there living in Limerick City, who can flap their vocal chords melodically....

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a severe lack of singers in and around the Limerick city area!!!!

Any other Limerick musicians looking to start up a band find it hard to find a singer??
    This guy is great, Limerick's next big thing! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IcKj4I5GJU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wp1aBGIdrA&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I'm more of a "session" singer really, but I can sing...honestly:p

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

What kinda band would you be looking to start? pop, rock?
    I may know someone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭PearlDrummer

Hi All!!

We are looking for someone to do rock covers, nothing too strenuous, wanna get into the likes of Smyths, so we will be doing popular modern covers of Killers, Fratellis that kinda stuff to keep punters happy...

Will also be doing some old classic stuff by the likes of Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Metallica, but this would be on a smaller scale altogether.

I've been posting in the musicians forum for months to no avail, it is like there is a singer famine in Limerick!!!!

WAH!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Have you tried a "singer wanted" sign in local shops etc... Savins and the likes maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭PearlDrummer

Ya, I tried the poster thing, but it didn't work!!!

It's really tough to find a frontman!!

jaysus, what am I getting meself into at all!

Advertisement