Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Make Up Lessons

Options
  • 07-08-2008 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

I would like to buy a very kind neighbour of mine a gift and have decieded on getting her a hair voucher and a make up lesson (something I know she is talking about doing once kids are back to school).

Can anyone recommend a Beauticans or Pharmacy that would provide such a service, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

As far as I know, the lady at the make up counter in Whites does make up lessons. I cannot give any recommendations though as I've only ever had make up lessons in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 soapfan

Hi Linda,

I am a make up artist and I offer Make up lessons. I would be happy to provide you with more details if you wish ?

Kind Regards,

Soapfan
    xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mammajules

My friend actually had that girl dawn do her make up for her wedding in Cork. She is excellent !

Advertisement