Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Fridge

Options
  • 07-08-2008 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone

I had no idea where to put this in so sorry if it's in the wrong place!

I want to buy a mini fridge to put under my desk at work - where can I buy one? I used to see them aaages ago in Argos but on doing a search there on the website the only one they have is a hot pink one! Now I wouldn't mind a hot pink fridge but it's for work so would prefer something that kinda blended in rather than sticking out a mile!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Some here:
    http://www.shopireland.ie/featured/Fridge/

Bear in mind that they can be very noisy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

Hey guys - anyone any idea where you could buy a mini fridge in person? I want to get one as a gift for my boyfriend so obviously can't get one delivered to home (he works nights so would be there most days) and I don't fancy lugging a big heavy box home from work on the Dart so would be easier if I could just go and buy one myself... any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I was going to suggest Argos, but they only seem to have a pink one, which I am guessing he wouldn't like!

Yeah I don't think so! :D

It's funny that they only seem to have a pink one, they'd be the obvious choice really - must have a look at the actual catalog later, I think they sometimes leave stuff off the online catalog...

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭joewicklow

Have a look here, some pretty cool stuff!

http://www.waeco.com/en/thermoelectric_coolers_2559.php

• Advertisement

They look interesting alright but they seem to only have dealers in the UK, I'm looking for one I can buy in person in Dublin...

What about places like Currys or DID Electrical - would they have mini fridges at all?

Advertisement