Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bebo

Options
  • 07-08-2008 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

over the las week or so i have got two seperate messages from diff ppl saying more or less the exact sme thing. just wondering has anyone got such messages. what the hell are they looking for! hot birds too!
    heres the message

',I was curious about online dating and decided to take a chance. All the ads finally got to me. I'm extremely glad I did. I saw your page and wanted to send you a polite little friendly message. I also think you live close to where I'm staying - not sure I'm at my cousin's. I would like to play it by ear and not start off too quickly. A few months ago, I ended a serious relationship and am not looking forward to jump on that horse so soon. I'm laid-back, very cute and adventurous. I hope you'll write back. But please don't reply directly, I'm using my cousin's account - I'm not a member here. You should reply to my own email address:''

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Scam/Spam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

its like the emails that do this stuff: lethal stuff. if u want to play the game open a new account, like your cousins:) and respond from a inet cafe, dont use your home or office computer, they collect the IP address and then target ur Inet connection/ computer. the images will have embedded trojans.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Internet rubbish. Report it to bebo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

its all over bebo, i got like five of them one week. if you put your profile on private you wont get anymore of them.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I also got this stuff, i just reported/binned

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i thought i'd finally found someone to love :( you dream shatterers!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If enough people just report as spam, then block it will stop soon enough. Also change your account to private so no one other then who you say can view or post on your profile.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Sidney77

i get about 3 a week, i got one while pissed and sent a reply sayng **** off, i reported some of them and blocked all of them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

this really doesn't seem like a consumer issue

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement