Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Nocturnal

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,302 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

at least he's wearing trousers.

You presume a lot :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

To OP, were you one of those people that used to do non violent demonstrations? You know the sort of thing, we shall not be moved and fight da powah? As a poster who has had a few infractions from mods, I speak from experience. Don't fight what you cannot win. The mods of this forum have the power to ban, infract, or do anything else. That's why they are mods and you aren't. It's like the police, you might not like the laws they enforce, but they are the law.

Just accept the ban, sit it out and deal with it. I agree with doom and not with you. Plus quoting logic explanations and passges obviously copied and pasted from other sites wont win you any favours. This is boards.ie not any other forum, so what happens here, stays here! (or is that boards beers????)

Oh and just to lighten the tone, a catpic!

lolcats4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

10 pages on a whinny post, which then turned into a mod bashing which gets turned into a trollathon

and only a handful of cat pics .... :(

what's happening to feedback?

funny-pictures-kitten-licks-beer-can.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

at least he's wearing trousers.

I see what you tried to do there but how many times do I have to say this I WEAR DRESSES, I WEAR SKIRTS, how is you referencing that fact an insult? I'm pretty fcuking clear about the fact, do you think you're going to bruise my male ego or something? I don't fcuking have a male ego you twat! lol as a slagging goes that would be a fail :D:D

Zaph wrote: »
    Nah, just had nothing better to do with myself for a minute there. A bit like yourself really. You have nothing but loathing for Boards and the people here, and yet you just can't seem to pull yourself away from the place. This leads me to believe that:

1 - You're a desperate attention whore who needs constant validation, even if it's in the form of abuse, to make it seem like your time on this planet has actually been worthwhile.

2 - Abusing other people makes you feel good about yourself because the world has been cruel to you and now it's time for payback.

3 - You really do have nothing better to do with yourself.

4 - All of the above.

It's ironic that you accuse me of diverting the thread when half a page up you intentionally did just that. If you can do it I don't see why I can't.

Naaa I just had nothing better to do with myself either and fcuking with you all is funny especially when I hit a nerve...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Kazobel wrote: »
    Naaa I just had nothing better to do with myself either and fcuking with you all is funny especially when I hit a nerve...
    Pity it wasn't the optic nerve. Save us having to read some of your crap.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,302 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well then knock yourself out. I'll let you know if you happen to be getting close to one.

All this excitement has worn me out, time for bed methinks. Play nicely after I'm gone boys and girls.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I thought this thread was closed by Ruu?! :S

Pity it wasn't the optic nerve. Save us having to read some of your crap.

Well no one here is stopping you jabbing a knife in your eye, feel free to do yourself the favour you seem to crave so much.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Well no one here is stopping you jabbing a knife in your eye, feel free.

Grow up. Either get on topic, or get away from the topic completely.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Well no one here is stopping you jabbing a knife in your eye, feel free.
    I wear glasses. Don't want to damage them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

lol, serious troll bait taking going on here.

I wear glasses. Don't want to damage them.

A likely excuse for not being able to follow out the actions that you first imply, Glasses aren't a permenant attachment or anything, so what you're saying here is "Well actually I wouldn't like it to be my optic nerve now that I think about it and my last post was just me blowing smoke out of my ass"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Worse than /1 in Barrens tbh.

Bravo.

Sully wrote: »
    Grow up. Either get on topic, or get away from the topic completely.

Fcuk off!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Take a break from here, Kazobel, a good long break. Thread closed, I had reopened for a few others to say their piece and I see I was probably wrong in doing so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement