Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

courtroom drama

Options
  • 07-08-2008 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

A man is up in court for murdering his family.

The prosecuter says to him "It is alleged that you murdered your wife by beating her to death with a hammer"

At that moment, a voice from the visitors gallery says "B*****D!".The judge shouts "Silence in court!"

The prosecuter goes on "It is also alleged you killed your children by also beating them with the same hammer".

Voice from the gallery shouts again "You ass***e!".Judge shouts "Silence - I will tolerate no more outbursts in my court!"

Prosecuter carries on "And finally it is alleged that the same hammer was used by you to murder your grandmother".

Voice from the gallery shouts " You w****r!". Judge says "Bailiff, bring that man down here, I will not have this behavious in my courtroom!".

The man is brought down in front of the judge. The judge says "Now look here, I know this case is very distressing, but I must ask you to refrain from any further outburts. I take it you are related to the deceased in some way?"

The man replies "No, your honour. Thing is, I lived next door to this man for 30 years, and every time I asked him could I borrow a hammer he said he didn't have one!"

Comments

Advertisement