Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Training Galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 SueDenim

Hi,

Am interested to hear of some more recent updates regarding PTs in Galway .. anyone care to share?

Cian, are you still going to Dave? Is there anyone new on the scene that would worth checking out?

Also, what is the recommended frequency at which you'd see a PT? I've been in training (personal set goals and programs) for a few triathlons this summer, but am looking for a trainer to help with my strength training technique, posture etc.

Thanks a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

what is the recommended frequency at which you'd see a PT?

Depends on what exactly you're looking for?
    looking for a trainer to help with my strength training technique, posture etc.

In this case, I'd say at most 2 initial sessions and then update the programme every 4-8 weeks depending on your progress.
    Is there anyone new on the scene that would worth checking out?

Just curious why you'ed be looking for someone new, instead of one of the established trainers?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

SueDenim, since thread is so old I'm closing it.
    Have a look in the Fitness forum here for suggestions and help.
    Welcome to boards :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement