Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hissy Fit

Options
  • 07-08-2008 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

My cat has started growling and hissing at one of his feather teasers/sticks. He hisses at the toy but bats at it like normal and doesn't run away or anything and then starts rubbing his head on us if we stop! Is it safe to assume he's just playing and not pi$$ed off!? He's never hissed before when playing - he's only hissed a handful of times in his life!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

Has he had any run in's with magpie's lately if he is black and has a sinny coat they tend to get picked on them for there fur for the nest, my black one got mugged by about 15 -20 one day even banging on the door didn't stop them and it tuck me 10mins to find the key, I didn't think he be alive by the time I got to him, when I ran out they came at me too, I have two double glass doors and the kitchen looked like it was mid night when they came down, he was plucked to bits and won't play with feathers ever since he just hisses and runs.

If he hasn't then maybe he's just adding it to make his own games up, most of mine have a piticuler sound when watching birds out the window so maybe it's just his way of playing I'd be more worried if he was running and hiding from it.

That is horrific blackcat!

Advertisement