Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking ffor a PUG 406

Options
  • 08-08-2008 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Guys

I'm looking for a PUG 406 1.9 or 2.0 TDI with a high spec. I've checked all the usual websites and stuff, but I;m wondering if anyone knows of auctions where cars are sold off or anything similar like that where I could possibly snap up a bargain. North west of Ireland if possible

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Have a look in the North or UK, much higher spec and cheaper than down here. You can search www.autotrader.co.uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,319 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Use Newry postcode BT35 7NB on Autotrader. Be wary of NI diesels though - all that washed diesel is not supposed to be good for pumps/injectors.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement