Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Braden "Chris Harris" Walker released

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

12-07-2008, 18:47
    EdK

Breadn Water should be out the door soon anyway, but Ron Killings might get a decent push

Just alittle short of a month since his debut, knew hewouldnt last long, but even i didnt think he'd go that fast haha

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

he surely didnt last long. wonder will he trying to get back into tna

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

did he do something wrong? I mean more so than eating too many pies and maybe not impressing cos surely someone would usually be given more time to improve/adapt to what is expected of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

And he won his match which was effectively a 5 minute job on Tuesady which was a strange send off

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

LAUGHS LIKE A MAD MAN

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

Looks at Rovert with a strange look.

I bet he wouldnt job to Steph and Trips newborn in a cage match.
    Even TNA looked down on him the poor lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

wonder will he trying to get back into tna

Hope not, because he'd no doubt be put into something with Storm, who's moved on from him in my view.

Personally I cant wait for the return of his epic midcard matches where he thinks every match of his is the main event of Wrestlemania.

Don West; "HE KICKED OUT, MIKE"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Wow, that has to be one of the most underwhelming stints ever in the WWE.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

LZ5by5 wrote: »

Not quite Buff Bagwell but not far off it...pity a couple of main eventers did'nt whip him like a red headed step child and show him the door like Austin and Angle did to the Buff Daddy!...

• Advertisement

LZ5by5 wrote: »

A lot more talented had much shorter runs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭brick tamland

rovert wrote: »

Well Marty Janetty had a least 7 shorter than that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

You look like a jobber you get treated like a jobber.

I mean was the generic signet and belly his gimmick?
    Surely he or someone could have said here i look **** and need to get in shape and some decent gear wouldn't go a miss.

I know, but it is not a regular thing for the WWE to pick up a TNA reject. One would think that they had clear plans for him, and a little belief in him too.

from pwinsider.com

World Wrestling Entertainment is in the process of releasing several talents this afternoon. I've heard several names but want to double check before publicly disclosing them. Stay tuned.

The Observer stated in the current issue in no uncertion terms Bob Holly has his head on the chopping block.

Shannon Moore is gone:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=26105506&blogID=422374921
    Friday, August 08, 2008

No longer with WWE

I just wanted to let all of you know that as of today me and WWE have parted ways. I will update you in the near future.

Also:

James Curtis
    Domino
    Nunzio
    Nick Patrick
    Big Daddy V

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Why the heck Charles Robinson..Did he do something wrong..He wasnt as bad as most of the other refs

callaway92 wrote: »
    Why the heck Charles Robinson..Did he do something wrong..He wasnt as bad as most of the other refs

FOF: Friend of Flair

There have been contradictory reports on Charles but the rest are pretty official.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I won't be crying any tears over any of them. V is well past his prime, Moore was always far too small to go anywhere, Domino was never going to make it by himself, and Nunzio will do better elsewhere as he will be able to showcase his wrestling skills instead of being repeatedly squashed.

• Advertisement

Also:

James Curtis
    Domino
    Nunzio
    Nick Patrick
    Charles Robinson
    Big Daddy V

Aw I liked Charles Robinson:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

The WCW refs. Vince never pushed them because they weren't his own creations

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Little Naitch :(

edit: where does it say charles robinson is gone?

DRakE wrote: »
    Little Naitch :(

edit: where does it say charles robinson is gone?

Read the thread and my re-edited post.

BradenWalkerDVD.jpg

I camping outside Gamestop for that thrill ride rovert:pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Cant believe someone made this :D:D

It doesnt need to be two minutes long though! but still very funny

• Advertisement

But Domino had other plans...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

So who’s next? Surely the likes of Paul London, Palumbo, Jimmy Yo Yo can’t be to confident of their future?

They are looking to release six more guys according to the Observer. Keep an eye on who they are jobbing out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

But Domino had other plans...

i actually liked this vid. Didn't like the whole "Dominotion" or whatever but i actually thought it was kinda different.
    Doesn't look like the usual wwe style promo package vid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Rjd2 wrote: »
    So who’s next? Surely the likes of Paul London, Palumbo, Jimmy Yo Yo can’t be to confident of their future?
    Charlie Haas, the Highlanders, maybe even Jillian Hall. Also, the Boogeyman is still on their books. I'd have to think he'd be up for the chop. Val Venis and Hardcore Holly haven't been heard from in a while, but personally I think they have too much to offer to be let go, especially seeing how green the RAW roster is getting. At this rate, the likes of Kofi Kingston will be forced to look to Jim Duggan for advice.

Another bump

NWF - Wildcat Chris Harris's First Appearance Post WWE
    http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=nwkJHpdJnNs

How the mighty has fallen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He looks even more out of shape

Fozzy wrote: »
    He looks even more out of shape

Im more concerned he is going to top himself in fairness.

If he felt so unconformable in his last ECW match, he should have gotten better gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Awe

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/other-news/update-on-several-former-wwe-superstars-including-chris-harris-ala-braden-walker-.php

"Wildcat" Chris Harris (aka Braden Walker) will be appearing at the Northern Wrestling Federation event in Fort Wright, Kentucky on September 13th, 2008. Go to http://www.nwfwrestling.com for info about the NWF and http://prowrestlingevents.webs.com for info about upcoming shows worldwide.

At least he found someone that is still willing to book him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭herewegoagain

Awe wrote: »
    http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/other-news/update-on-several-former-wwe-superstars-including-chris-harris-ala-braden-walker-.php

"Wildcat" Chris Harris (aka Braden Walker) will be appearing at the Northern Wrestling Federation event in Fort Wright, Kentucky on September 13th, 2008. Go to http://www.nwfwrestling.com for info about the NWF and http://prowrestlingevents.webs.com for info about upcoming shows worldwide.

At least he found someone that is still willing to book him.

This is old news..From an unreliable site

This is old news..From an unreliable site

About an unreliable wrestler

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Charlie Haas, the Highlanders, maybe even Jillian Hall. Also, the Boogeyman is still on their books. I'd have to think he'd be up for the chop. Val Venis and Hardcore Holly haven't been heard from in a while, but personally I think they have too much to offer to be let go, especially seeing how green the RAW roster is getting. At this rate, the likes of Kofi Kingston will be forced to look to Jim Duggan for advice.

I'd hate to see London go, I think he has a lot of potential. He's never gonna be a heavyweight championship contender but he has a place in wwe I reckon.

Charlie Haas was dead to the world a month ago, but I reckon his new gimmick is getting him some attention. They could have gotten rid of him a few weeks ago and noone would have noticed but after pushing him into the lime-light with his new gimmick it would be a waste of development to let him go now. I think they have a long term plan in place for him.

The Boogyman and the Highlanders - hardly a loss tbh. Can't see Gillian Garcia getting let go any time soon though. Val and Holly I reckon would be a great loss to the wwe locker room for the same reasons that bi curious said. They are veterans and their role in wwe is to help develop new talent in and out side the ring. Their knowledge of the business is a resource that should be used, and their reputations give newbies who beat them a bit of credibility, although I'll grant it's not much but it's better than nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

I remember hearing not that long ago, that Holly had fallen out of favour with management. With the rehab situation i heard about, his contract, and the fact that he was dumped off TV when his partner turned on him, I wouldn't be suprised to see him go.

For my money, Paul London, and Burchill are certs to be chopped sooner rather than later. Can't see Val going though, he's supposedly considered to be in invaluable "hand" to have around.

I remember hearing not that long ago, that Holly had fallen out of favour with management. With the rehab situation i heard about, his contract, and the fact that he was dumped off TV when his partner turned on him, I wouldn't be suprised to see him go.

For my money, Paul London, and Burchill are certs to be chopped sooner rather than later. Can't see Val going though, he's supposedly considered to be in invaluable "hand" to have around.

Someone read news taken from today's F4W newsletter. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

Is it the "rehab" situation that you're referring to?

I couldn't remember where i'd picked that one up.

Is it the "rehab" situation that you're referring to?

I couldn't remember where i'd picked that one up.

Everything except that. Chuck Palumbo is also on shaky ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Jimmy McMurtry

Theres a great video in the videothread about the new 3 Disc Braden Walker best of

Advertisement