Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LISA, ???

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭KateF

Did you not see that twice I said "No offence to KateF "
    If you are annoyed then I am sorry , that was not my intent.:D

Ok, sorry, sometimes I just get so rattled up! :o
    I did like Dale though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

1.gif:D:D:D:D

C4 Website:

Lisa shows how easy it is to get NicoRex going...

In the garden Lisa, Stuart, Mo, Darnell and NicoRex were grabbing a rare slice of sunlight and comparing the Garden's tasty odour to one more closely associated to Mohamed ass.
    Lisa, a mischievous gleam in the corner of her eye, decided it had been too long since NicoRex had had an argument, and gave them a little nudge, "Nicole, I heard Rex saying about your heels last night." She then sat back to enjoy the show.

"He's ridiculous," she pouted, turning on her beloved, "As if I'm not going to wear high heels Rex!"
    Bait taken, hook, line...and indeed, sinker!
    "It's not a good look to make yourself taller than me," was Rex's response, however it is quite a good look Rex. "I'm not taller than you," Nicole shot back, with a frustrated sigh.

"I know you're not, you're a lot shorter than me! Your head comes up to my chin," said the man who definitely doesn't have a height issue.
    Lisa spied an opportunity to further stir the bubbling broth, "Does it really Rex? No, she looks so much taller!"
    This time it was Rex taking Lisa's bait, "Stand up," he told Nicole, before turning back to a smirking Lisa and saying triumphantly, "look!" "Gosh, it must be the shoes," giggled Lisa, skilfully taking us back to square one!
    Rex then made to round things off: "And that's why I say it's not fair when she wears those heels." But Nicole wasn't having it, "I'm gonna wear heels whenever I want," she told him. "Of course you are because you're a selfish *****," was Rex's finisher, and Nicole was off to the other room. Before Rex's loving words had a chance to hang awkwardly in the air he turned on the crowd.

"It doesn't help with you lot agreeing with her. It's not the nicest thing to go out with your girlfriend and she looks taller than you and just makes you look like a ****."
    It was left to Lisa to simmer what she'd boiled, "you look suited! You look good together" Aww, how sweet.

Lisa is playing a clever game alright , anyone else think that she knew exactly what she was doing handing the cider to Mo? Then step back and watch the end result.
    She knew Rex would freak and have a go at Mo and only when the damage was done did she say " It was my fault " . I gave them to him.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Crafty Lisa. Its pretty funny thou to windup people see what way they react.

DS:
    Mohamed comes out of the Diary Room and goes back in again. The housemates tell Michael he broke the emergency door handle. Mohamed comes back out and says Big Brother told him they take a dim view of housemates breaking their property. Kathreya asks how else he can be punished.
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

A dim view indeed , so Dim they forgot to punish Lisa so I will await to see what becomes of MO.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

DS:

Big Brother bosses are reportedly tripling the budget for the final week of the show in order to rake in viewers and go out with a bang.

The Sun claims that the show's producers have been trying to persuade evictee Mario to return for the final and propose to girlfriend Lisa on air. After entering the house as the first ever Big Brother couple, Mario was evicted in week five, while Lisa remains in the compound.

Bosses are apparently keen to boost their ratings in the final week. Despite regularly pulling in an average of 3 million viewers, figures have dwindled in comparison to previous years. In 2003 the show was watched by an average of 10 million viewers.

An insider commented: "Big Brother always has its twists and turns, especially in the final week, and while we can't confirm or deny whether Mario's going back in, all we can say is watch this space."

However, the newspaper also reports that although Mario initially agreed to the stunt, he is now having doubts about proposing on TV. It claims: "He's taking himself too seriously and has backed out at the last minute."

Maybe he is afraid she will say no , but I doubt it.:rolleyes:
    Hankering after more cash most likely.

Today's Sun:
    BB slimeball Mario Marconi will make a shock return to the house on Sunday to propose to lover Lisa, TV Biz can reveal.

He has already splashed out on an expensive ring to woo his bodybuilder girlfriend.

Show bosses will sneak him into the house to pop the question live on air.

A source said: “Mario is really excited about getting to propose to Lisa.

“He has bought a ring and can’t wait to see her again.”

Channel 4 host Davina McCall will announce the surprise visit to fans tonight following the live eviction.

SNN22BB2B-180_561341a.jpg In the dark ... lover Lisa is unaware of plans

But housemates will have to wait until the weekend to see Lisa’s response.

Rambo-lookalike Mario, 42, spent yesterday topping up his tan ahead of the reunion.
    The oddball couple met three years ago when she bought a crystal ball from him on Internet auction site eBay.
    His previous romantic gestures include pawning his Rolex to buy her a boob job.

After being evicted in week five, Mario hinted that he planned to marry Warrington lass Lisa, 40, after the show.
    In reply to the big question, he smiled and said: “Possibly, yes.”

He had initially planned to ask for her hand in marriage while he was still in the house.
    But he moaned that his plans were scuppered by BB with the fake wedding task.
    He was forced to propose to dizzy Steph in week one instead as part of the send-up, for which an upset Lisa had to be a bridesmaid.

Mario - who claims to have bedded 200 women - later confessed: “It had been my plan to propose - and I had told someone at Big Brother.

“Then, lo and behold, within ten minutes of entering the house, I was getting married.”
    As Big Brother’s first couple, Mario and Lisa were unable to keep their hands off each other in the house.

They shared a bed and were regularly seen cavorting under the covers in the luxury bedroom.

But Mario has always denied they had sex, saying: “The public shows were just pretend. It was very hard. And in the end it was very hard.”

In week eight, Lisa’s frustrations at being apart from her man boiled over when Rex’s girlfriend Nicole entered the house.
    Mum-of-one Lisa smashed her way through a security door in a bid to escape. But show bosses talked her round and she went back in the house.

It will be an emotional reunion for the pair, who last saw each other when Mario got the boot almost six weeks ago.

They clashed shortly before he left with Mario calling her “Mrs Scrubber” claiming she was “too nice” to the other housemates.
    But he still kissed her goodbye as he left the house after losing out to Bex in the viewer vote.

Last night a BB insider confirmed that Mario would be making a comeback

Oh FFS :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Good stuff. I'd rather see an entertaining character like Mario get in there rather than some spoilt brat like Nicole who didn't audition and who is purely there because she's the girlfriend of the bully of the house.

Did l hear Davina right there ? Mario is going in at Midday on sundays BBLB.
    Thought they would have kept that for night show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

The second coming is nearly upon us! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Mario was such a sickener that it became enjoyable to torture myself watching him. Dunno why.....I must have some kind of behavioural disorder. However... this is going to be unbearable. He's going to love this, his moment in the limelight has been extended... and your one!! What's she going to be like???She'l be telling her grandchildren about this and her grandchildrens' friends and relatives for years to come. 'We were theeee most popular big brother contestants ever! Mario was stood there with his tan and the ring-Cackle! Cackle! Cackle! The sun was shining in the window so my clear unblemished skin was glowing...The whole world, the universe and the 7 spirit planes were around us, loving us, waving flags and everything.:rolleyes:

Ann22 wrote: »
    Mario was such a sickener that it became enjoyable to torture myself watching him. Dunno why.....I must have some kind of behavioural disorder. However... this is going to be unbearable. He's going to love this, his moment in the limelight has been extended... and your one!! What's she going to be like???She'l be telling her grandchildren about this and her grandchildrens' friends and relatives for years to come. 'We were theeee most popular big brother contestants ever! Mario was stood there with his tan and the ring-Cackle! Cackle! Cackle! The sun was shining in the window so my clear unblemished skin was glowing...The whole world, the universe and the 7 spirit planes were around us, loving us, waving flags and everything.:rolleyes:

Ah ,jezus l am running out of 2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gifwait a sec ,found another one 1.gifor two 1.gif..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I really hope Lisa says no:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

Amz wrote: »
    LCDeelite, please post all in the one colour. Your posts are incredibly annoying to read so I'm just ignoring them.
    Oh, and while I'm on the subject of "forums", you can go ahead and use 'The Force' you have to ban, ban, ******* ban me all you like. I couldn't give a ****.

Idiot!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Your wish is my command, LCDeelite. Personal abuse cannot be tolerated on this forum.
    * Try to be friendly & courteous to each other. If things get out of hand, offenders will be banned. (Any Abuse or Racism will not be tolerated)

Banned until BB is over.

Oh FFS :mad:

Apparently according to DS when Mario goes in tomorrow at midday he is not allowed to speak to Lisa.
    lnstead , he will ask her with text cards to marry him.
    The rest of the HMs will be locked away in the bedroom.
    Not clear if she will be allowed to tell them.
    He won't be there for long anyway.

Apparently according to DS when Mario goes in tomorrow at midday he is not allowed to speak to Lisa.
    lnstead , he will ask her with text cards to marry him.
    The rest of the HMs will be locked away in the bedroom.
    Not clear if she will be allowed to tell them.
    He won't be there for long anyway.

This is actually ridiculous, i didnt mind the whole Lee/Sophie thing a few years back but this is just cringeworthy :o

Is Lisa a robot she always sits in the same position in the diary room.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I think it's quite obvious that she's adopting the "open" posture based on the analysis of the psychologists in previous series. It doesn't look at all natural for her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Is Lisa a robot she always sits in the same position in the diary room.

I think she's a Stepford Wife, she shows no feelings whatsoever. Her face seems to be frozen.

BB is giving pressies out to the HMs at the moment , so far Rex has been given a vintage bottle of champagne and Kat was called to the DR and given a special prize of a Jar of cookies.:rolleyes:

The shutters are down and BB people are in the garden.
    The more l think of it Lisa only Bolted for the door after BB sent in Nicole so l am thinking she thought BB had gone back on their little plan for the couple.
    Hence the BB little chat with Lisa afterwards and her returning to the house unpunished.:mad:

Amz wrote: »
    I think it's quite obvious that she's adopting the "open" posture based on the analysis of the psychologists in previous series. It doesn't look at all natural for her.

Yeah i was thinking something along them lines.
    magnumlady wrote: »
    I think she's a Stepford Wife, she shows no feelings whatsoever. Her face seems to be frozen.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

What a load of contrived crap.
    Get Lisa Out!
    She knew all along. How convenient that she was sitting facing the shutters and all. It's just sickeningly blatant how set-up it all was.

kerash wrote: »
    What a load of contrived crap.
    Get Lisa Out!
    She knew all along. How convenient that she was sitting facing the shutters and all. It's just sickeningly blatant how set-up it all was.

Hence no punishment for Lisa .
    Hence all she talked about from the time she got up
    this morning was Mario and all the things they have done and how she loves him.
    Hence her hair looking like she had just left a salon.
    Hence her seeing the ring:rolleyes:in the crystal ball.
    Hence the italian resturant task .
    I wouldn't put it past BB to have that task planned before the show as a way of letting her know he would be coming the next day.
    BB are taking the viewers for fools on this one.
    Or trying to.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I missed the big proposal. Hope they show it all, probably be tomorrow night won't it?

Ann22 wrote: »
    I missed the big proposal. Hope they show it all, probably be tomorrow night won't it?

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=14972&position=10

Its just a small part Ann, :rolleyes::D

Advertisement