Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salman85

Options
  • 08-08-2008 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

I wonder whats the current story with this guy at the moment, with the leaving cert results only a few days away? Has boards.ie officially reported him to the SEC?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I doubt it - internet evidence isn't admissable in court. Apparently, not everything on the internet is true. (I know, I was shocked too)

There was an article in some paper about the incident. Someone from the SEC basically said that there was nothing they could do, since he wasn't actually caught in the act of cheating.

Meh, even if he gets his course he's still FAILS at life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Old, old news. Do you really care? I know I don't.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I do. Most definitely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Can someone lift the ban on him for results day?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

The story of this will more than likely follow the poor lad around until he either leaves Ireland or changes his name. A good reputation in life is more important and valuable than a good leaving cert, and he doesn't have a good rep at all.
    Thats more than enough punishment for the poor lad.
    So lets let this die.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement