Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Piaggio Ape service

• 08-08-2008 2:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

Does anyone know who would service a piaggio ape 3 wheeler motorbike. Its a 01 with only 2000 miles but i just bought it now and before i put it on the road i want it fully serviced and theres a little leak from the drive shaft i think so hope someone can point me in the right direction soon

theres not many around so don't know where to look.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Bikeworld on the Longmile road in Dublin are the Piaggio agents in the Republic of Ireland, if they can't service it they might at least be able to recommend someone who will service the ape van, if it's a standard vespa engine you could try scooterisland on Usher's island on Dublins south quays. www.scooterisland.com www.bikeworld.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Don't bother with Bikeworld, they wouldn't know one end of a vespa px engine from the other.

Give Carl in MC Scoots a call. Their repairs garage is up in Stoneybatter. He had a Ape van in for service the last time I called in so they seem to know what they're doing.

MODERN AND CLASSIC SCOOTERS - TEL (01)6586570 MOBILE (086)3652823 or (087)9532408 VESPA - LAMBRETTA - AUTOMATIC - LML. SPARES AND GENERAL REPAIRS. PAINT WORK FROM CRASH TO CUSTOM. SCOOTER SALES.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭dunkindonuts

Tomohawk wrote: »
    Don't bother with Bikeworld, they wouldn't know one end of a vespa px engine from the other.

Give Carl in MC Scoots a call. Their repairs garage is up in Stoneybatter. He had a Ape van in for service the last time I called in so they seem to know what they're doing.

MODERN AND CLASSIC SCOOTERS - TEL (01)6586570 MOBILE (086)3652823 or (087)9532408 VESPA - LAMBRETTA - AUTOMATIC - LML. SPARES AND GENERAL REPAIRS. PAINT WORK FROM CRASH TO CUSTOM. SCOOTER SALES.

I contacted bikeworld and got a email back saying no which was no help.I will check the MC Scooters company. Where is stoneybatter?

thanks for the help, if he had a ape van in for service before he must know what he would be talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

To get to MC scooters: From Dublin north quays turn left off Ellis quay up Blackhall place you'll pass North King street on your right, 20 metres on turn left into Rosemount terrace and MC scooters is on your left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭dunkindonuts

I contacted carl, he seems to know what he is talking about.So i will bring the ape into him next saturday. Sounds reasonable anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement