Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mankiest thing you've seen at throwing out time? [No pics!]

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Now thats what i call a sticky situation!

Medal.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'll add another one...

Was in Benedicts nightclub in enniscorthy there a couple of years ogo, myself and a few other jackeens went down. There was a girl there around 18/19 really good looking, fantastic body. I was telling one of the lads to go try it on as she rushed by on the way to the toilet.. puking all over her hands and arms.., my mate banged her later that night.. halfway through she stopped to get sick! was a great night in there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I worked in a pub when i was younger. We had the phantom ****ter problem. Basically most nights someone would destroy one of the cubicles.

One night me and another barman were checking the toilets for people who might have fallen asleep on the bog. One of the cubicles was covered in crap. It was all over the walls, toilet ****, floor and handle. There was even the boxers of the phantom ****ter behind the toilets system.

Footprints lead from the toilet to the sink were there was handprints lol. I was in tears laughing as the other barman threw in buckets (those big catering mayo containers) of bleech into the toilet. It was nearly got splash back of the bleech and crap a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Not a bar story, but in the spirit of the thread :

Was on the bus a good few years ago heading into town with some mates, and I started feeling motion sick. As i get worse, I say to one mate "Im getting off the bus", so he heads down first, me behind him.
    Get to the bottom of the stairs and we're coming up on a stop. By this time im getting stomach spasms as I try to keep the bile down.
    Then it comes.
    In waves.

Wave 1 : First wretch fills my mouth, my cheeks bulging like a hamster.

Wave 2 : Second wretch fills my cupped hands, clasped around my mouth, a thin dripple leaking down from between my fingers.

Wave 3 : The third wretch breaks the dam, spraying puke all across my mates back and head, leaving a huge stinking steaming pool of vomit right at the foot of the stairs, ensuring all who wish to exit the bus must walk through it.

The bus driver pulls up and I stagger past his window. "I'm soo sorry", I stammer. He shakes his head "Just get off" he says.

My mate was absolutley destroyed, but i only had a little trickle down my face.:D

Advertisement