Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solar panels in the sunny south east

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 garrser

I'm a bit embarrassed to say that, even after starting this thread and getting some excellent advice from the various posters, I still haven't gotten around to installing solar panels. :(

I'm still interested though, as I think they make sense, even if the price of heating fuels has come down a bit in the last while.

Must get the finger out.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

garrser wrote: »
    I'm a bit embarrassed to say that, even after starting this thread and getting some excellent advice from the various posters, I still haven't gotten around to installing solar panels. :(

I'm still interested though, as I think they make sense, even if the price of heating fuels has come down a bit in the last while.

Must get the finger out.... :)

If you want any phone numbers just pm me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 garrser

PM sent! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

garrser wrote: »
    PM sent! Thanks.

Pm sent.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Egas

Hi Garrser

We installed PV Panels instead of Solar Panels. This provides upto 1.6KW of Electrical Power into the house. It aims to use any excess electricity to heat the water. Unfortunately ESB isn't buying back overgeneration of Electricity on days like today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement