Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PM spam from DJ_Spider

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Lenny wrote: »
    haha, yus I am still alive and do be still reading up. most of the time I can't be bothered posting or writing a post, even this is burning up about 100cal's. the sex life of them has gone pritty much non-existant. could be something to do with age at this stage. :p
    That's a shame. They never got over the loss of the dog. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

tbh wrote: »
    yes sir, that monkeyfudge was one bitter cowboy. And the sad thing was, he could never really sit in a saddle again once 6th had moved on. He used to be the buckinest guy in the rodeo, but he fell for that handsome stranger just like so many before him.
    Hubba hubba! ****in' hawt...!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

There's a poster called Dudess :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

yeah - you know the one of the tennis girl scratching her arse? that's dudess.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I love that poster. I don't even need to use blutac to keep it stuck to my bedroom wall.

• Advertisement

Pritt Stick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

that's a good guess in that it probably did come out of some kind of tube.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I like the smell of Pritt Stick... reminds me of almond paste.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Prick Stick?

• Advertisement

I like the smell of Pritt Stick
    In the morning?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Did Spider send to the PM who were interested in his original event or did he do just a random PM special?

Gloy Gum for the win. Its soooooo secondary schoolish compared to your primary school Pritt Stick!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Don't you remember the famous thread?
    eh, sorry, but I'm lost here? There was a thread? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

nevf wrote: »
    eh, sorry, but I'm lost here? There was a thread? :pac:
    lol, newb :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

OK, my reply is this, I sent the PM to the people who expressed an interest in the karaoke event I recently tried to arrange. I'm sorry if it offended people, but I thought some of you might be interested. Beruthiel I have not got your PM, but as you have mentioned it here, I will accept the warning.

I actually tried not to make it look like spam by using the BCC field, but obviously it didn't work! So busted once more. I think now I have learnt my lesson and will leave off the karaoke subject. When I was in the UK it had a big following, obviously it doesn't travel well like the Guinness! I used to make a living from it and am just trying to get by here. I think I will try and approach the pubs myself and see if I can settled somewhere doing karaoke.

Once again please accept my profuse appologies, it will not happen again. But in my defense some people have done simular things to me, even mentioning that which must not be named.

Thankyou for your understanding.

DJ Spider (on probation :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Apologising isn't enough... We want blood!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

You tried to hide the fact that you were spamming by using the Bcc field. Its not like its even a charity event you are doing and now I cant help but think that everything you're done on here about kareoke (including your hissy fits) has been to promote yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

I think now I have learnt my lesson

there will be a test at the end of the curriculum...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

@6th, well actually I was sent the details by the organisors, so I am not actually doing the gigs myself. The karaoke I have/was organising for boards were for charity, I took no payment for myself and even paid out money to organise it all.

The fact that I do karaoke as a job is how I can supply the equipment. It is not cheap, but I was only trying to help the SSF and maybe get people to have some fun and make friends. But yes I do take hissy fits, I am finding it hard to 'fit in' here due to the fact people seem to have a different attitude to the UK.

Maybe I should just enjoy the ride on boards and not take things to heart! That is all I will say now, and I promise no more hissy fits!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

*releases hounds*

• Advertisement

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    I am finding it hard to 'fit in' here due to the fact people seem to have a different attitude to the UK.
    That is REALLY not true Spider. You need to get rid of that idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The matter has been dealt with.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement