Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Home Europe Beta

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Nothing here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Anyone else get this yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Nothing yet

Theres a clear message in the email with the activation code ,not to talk about it online. Only on the home network.

It's good though .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

if i get actual confirmation that this is true ill get onto sony tomorrow and try to sort it out

• Advertisement

I think it's the same as the MGSO demo ,they are testing the network with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Well at least we're one step closer!

Version is 0.9.7.3

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

"home" is essentially completed and good to be released, bar a few niggles. it just needs extra refining for situations you couldn't possibly test for. internal testing would have checked international connections, but everyone has great internet speeds... you have to release it to the public to allow people using vodafone mobile broadband screw things up for everyone :)

Communicating with people is so easy in HOME,I'm using a keyboard for typing and there are other people using their microphones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 TheMaxDaddy

Re: Mobile Broadband
    Yeh, I'd say all the poor people using mobile broadband (me, temporarily, included) might have problems. Wonder what kind of ping you need. GTA is not playable on three broadband (nothing is useable on three, apart from Buzz), but ive played GTA on Vodafone pretty succesfully.
    Recently joined O2. great download speeds, but still the usual useless mobile broadband ping.
    Getting UPC in September. BOOYAH!

Keep breaking your no discussion agreement 311.....thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ah I'm sure they realise people are going to talk about it. Infact I'm sure they count on it to whip up interest and get the rest of us excited.

I can't see that it's going to be long till it's release . I'll say no more about it anyways ,I understand that it's not fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Shanegggg

Is it too late now?

Had a look for it on the store a minute ago and looks like its gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 TheMaxDaddy

You can't download it unless you receive an email with a voucher number from SCE. So if you're not one of the chosen few....

311 did the message come into your webmail or your PS3 inbox?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

no email here yet :(

had a look at this vid that was linked from the playstation forums and it cheered me up :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJYdZGZr3fA&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Shanegggg

You can't download it unless you receive an email with a voucher number from SCE. So if you're not one of the chosen few....

Yeah i know that but i thought you had to download the theme first, and that would throw you into a draw for the invitations. The home theme isn't there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Shanegggg wrote: »
    Yeah i know that but i thought you had to download the theme first, and that would throw you into a draw for the invitations. The home theme isn't there now.

That was how the Americans got access for a draw; in Europe access to the latest Home Beta was given to heavy users of the PSN chosen by Sony.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

no word here either and ive been on psn flat out since i got it..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

I must remember to check all my email accounts more frequently.

Received an invitation last Thursday but only spotted it today.

So that's me in. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

fdevine wrote: »
    I must remember to check all my email accounts more frequently.

Received an invitation last Thursday but only spotted it today.

So that's me in. :D

congrats man.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

Bah, no joy for me. :(

Looking forward to release day so, whenever that might be!

Advertisement