Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs Bets ?

Options
  • 08-08-2008 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Has anybody had a flutter on how they think the season might go ? Have any of you included our beloved in any permutations ?

I did a Yankee yest, will do another few over the next week for the Interest !!

Spurs - Uefa Cup - 12/1
    Spurs w/o Top 4 - 15/8
    Reading - Championship - 8/1
    Leeds - League 1 - 7/2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Has anybody had a flutter on how they think the season might go ? Have any of you included our beloved in any permutations ?

I did a Yankee yest, will do another few over the next week for the Interest !!

Spurs - Uefa Cup - 12/1
    Spurs w/o Top 4 - 15/8
    Reading - Championship - 8/1
    Leeds - League 1 - 7/2

Us for Uefa or Reading in Championship seems worth a flutter.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

what are to win the premie league

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭One-Day-Juande

66-1 to win on Paddy Power. I suppose it's worth a 2 euro, 120 would fund the piss up that night:pac:

Interesting really. it goes,
    Man U 11-8
    Chelsea 7-4
    Arsenal 5-1
    Liverpool 7-1
    Spurs 66-1
    then it jumps to 200-1 and up for Newcastle etc.
    Seems Spurs are the only team outside the top 4 that the bookies are in any way wary about.

Advertisement