Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best electrical shop?

Options
  • 08-08-2008 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

I'm looking for an electrical cable extension for my room. I have a multi-adapter ut it doesn't stretch long enough, my computer is a the opposite side of the room and it's a mess as I have a wireless router, cable modem as well as speakers.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

theres lots in the city centre.

failing that if you drive dwyers electrical on forge hill is huge or currys opposite mahon point.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

maplins prephaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

maplins prephaps?

+1. An electrical-Aladdins' cave, in Blackpool shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

A rip off aladdins cave. Dwyers all the way for cheap, hence why all the trade head there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

you could also try cef or kellihers electrical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Typewriter

Best buy on the net for stuff like that they rip you off in the shops. Add-on's like that are there biggest profit margin.

But if you must get it from a store i recommend Atlantic Homecare in Blackpool they're the cheapest by far i've found.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

+1 for Dwyers, now there's a real aladdins cave :)

Advertisement