Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visitor Profile messages

Options
  • 08-08-2008 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭

I logged into boards today and saw that I had three new notifications. It said I had new 'visitor messages' or something. When I checked, the following messages were there. What are these people on about? Is this some kind of spam or what?

sshot.jpg

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

From the usernames, I guess it's a joke relating to the fact that you're username is one character off the actual/original username of the new After Hours moderator, Mordeth. (Currently |-*SxyDubGrrl93*-|)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

See this thread for more info.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055347789

Don't worry, I've seen you around, I know you're not an imposter :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Proof one should try to pick a very origional nickname.

Do you have evidence that he's not an imposter seamus?
    Could be your alt a/c for all we know!

Oh, and they should stop changing Mordies nickname, I'm sure it is very confusing for all the newbies out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Thanks for the explanation guys. I actually got the name from a character from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time. I added the 'i' to make it slightly different.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Unfortunately for you, not different enough ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement