Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin City council grant Renewal Deadline?

• 08-08-2008 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi
    I recived a letter to renew my third level grant for 08/09.In the letter it says "forms must be returned with pass examation results". However I had a repeat subject in August having failed one of my exams.I will not receive my repeat result until the start of September.Should I wait to hear the result of my repeat exam before sending the renewal form? or is there a deadline for forms to be sent?
    thanks

Comments

crouchie15 wrote: »
    Hi
    I recived a letter to renew my third level grant for 08/09.In the letter it says "forms must be returned with pass examation results". However I had a repeat subject in August having failed one of my exams.I will not receive my repeat result until the start of September.Should I wait to hear the result of my repeat exam before sending the renewal form? or is there a deadline for forms to be sent?
    thanks

Hi crouchie,

I know I've just answered this exact same query in the last few days but I can't find the thread, so...

What the Council will probably tell you is that you can send back in the form, and they'll accept it pending your results (which you should send in as soon as you get them). So really you should relay your present situation with them, and there shouldn't be any major problems with what's happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭crouchie15

Myth wrote: »
    Hi crouchie,

I know I've just answered this exact same query in the last few days but I can't find the thread, so...

What the Council will probably tell you is that you can send back in the form, and they'll accept it pending your results (which you should send in as soon as you get them). So really you should relay your present situation with them, and there shouldn't be any major problems with what's happening.
    cheers for the reply myth.
    eventually got through the council this afternoon and they said there is no deadline and i should wait until after i find out my result to send it back.

Advertisement