Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nothing in subbed??

Options
  • 08-08-2008 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

im not sure if im the only one but my subbed menu is empty
    is this normal:confused::confused:

when i click it it brings me back to a broken frontpage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Is javascript working on your browser? Click this link to find out how to enable/disable javascript.

Are the other parts to the top menu dropping down? ie: if you rollover "Soc" can you see "Personal Issues"?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I'm guessing that you haven't actually subscribed to any forums, that menu is where they appear under.

Not very obvious, I know :)

We're working on it. In the mean time, if you go into a forum and click on "Forum Tools" near the top right corner, it will give you the option to "subscribe" to a forum. This adds it to the "Subbed" menu at the top of the screen like a little customized version of the boards.ie menu just for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 suzziebee

hey
    thats worked. its actually really simple after a moment

really cool
    thanks mr cult and mr gordon

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

d'oh!

Advertisement