Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't sync my applications on itunes with iphone

• 08-08-2008 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

I got an unlocked iphone recently and it doesnt sync the applications i buy on itunes with the iphone. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

since you didn't mention anything about music, I'm assuming that you can sync the music over.
    When you plug in the iphone, on the first screen, click the tab that says applications, and make sure the box is ticked to sync applications. Failing that try dragging them over to the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 gordotempo

Thing is there is no tab for applications. The options i have in itunes for syncing are: Summary, Info, Ringtones, Music, Photos, Podcasts, Video.

Nothing for applications...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

ok, what version of itunes are you running and also what version iphone software have you got.

I think it's; File - About itunes
    and on the iphone; settings, general, about

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭andrewh5

gordotempo wrote: »
    Thing is there is no tab for applications. The options i have in itunes for syncing are: Summary, Info, Ringtones, Music, Photos, Podcasts, Video.

Nothing for applications...

have you authorised the PC in itunes? Click Store>authorise computer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

You need a newer version of itunes and/or a newer firmware on the iphone. Note that if you upgrade the iphone officially it will not be unlocked (unless you use winpwn!)

• Advertisement
Advertisement