Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stainless steel mesh - Where to buy?

Options
  • 08-08-2008 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    I'm looking for some stainless steel mesh for use in a new bumper. Would also consider other types of mesh but I don't want that cheapo chicken-wire stuff.

Has anyone any suggestions or where know where I can get this stuff for a reasonable price?

Cheers,

DC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

dcGT wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I'm looking for some stainless steel mesh for use in a new bumper. Would also consider other types of mesh but I don't want that cheapo chicken-wire stuff.

Has anyone any suggestions or where know where I can get this stuff for a reasonable price?

Cheers,

DC

You'll get it in any good Builders suppliers

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

draffodx wrote: »
    You'll get it in any good Builders suppliers
    Tried a couple of builders provides there. No joy, they only stock the plastering type mesh...dang.

DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Duff

B&Q or Hlafords.

Advertisement