Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheaper & Natural Food

• 08-08-2008 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

Hi, I'm not sure where to post this?
    Did anyone see on the 9pm news last night something a blog a Kilkenny woman has set up about eating for cheaper and she spoke about natural foods....
    Sorry it's a bit vague I was half watching it while doing something else, I thought it might have gave the address at the end, but it didn't.
    Did anyone else see this / know the address?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

Hi, I didn't see it but I just looked up the nine news website on rte and think this might be what you are talking about maybe...
    • [URL="javascript:showPlayer('/news/2008/0807/9news_av.html?2407800,null,230')"]video_icon_black.gifSharon Tobin reports that consumers are cutting back as the economy slows down
      [/URL]
    But I'm in work so I can't watch it to see for definite....

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭ecaf

Yes that was it - the website is http://www.lidltreats.com/ for anyone that's interested.
    Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Great website! After the last big BBQ we had in the house - where I just went out and spent a fortune, I was thinking of setting myself a challenge. Feed 20 people for less than 100EUR. I might try it some weekend in August (if the weather gets better)

Advertisement