Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA home study

• 08-08-2008 2:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hi All,

Could someone point me in the right direction for getting home study materials and coursework texts to study ACCA F1, F2 and F3.
    I am enrolling with ACCA and plan on sitting these exams in December preferably the computer based format and am unable to afford full-time or college based course.

Thanks in advance
    Freebee23

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Trainee_Account

Are there two different forms of taking the exams. i.e. computer based and paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭onehorse

BPP are probably the best for Distance Learning courses. You have a choice for F1, F2 and F3 of taking them as computer based or normal paper based

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭kikililly

look on ebay they have all those books ffairly cheap. In my experience getting the stuff delivered from BPP is no easy feat, they are very unorganised. However their study materials are very good. If you can get your hands on the IPass program from them you'll be fine for the CBE, its basically a CBE with explanation, keep doing it until your getting high results and you'll do ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭freebee23

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies. I saw on Amazon and the BPP media site that the F1 F2 and F3 study material is available however is there any way of getting course notes for the December exams. BPP do not sell them to you unless you are doing a course with them. Would the course notes be the same as exams that were set for the previous batch earlier this year. If so could I be cheeky in asking if someone out there has these that they are not using.
    Any assistance in this regard would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
    Freebee23

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭kikililly

I have the practice and revision book for F2 if it is any use to you, PM me if you want to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭freebee23

Hi Kikililly,

PM sent.
    Thanks
    Freebee23

Advertisement