Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahinch Waves????

Options
  • 08-08-2008 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all,

Just had a look at the forecast at Lahinch surf shop and there was ZERO waves today :(

Anyone heading down for the weekend, or heard anything good about sat/sun???

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭lg123

MSW gives it 5m on sunday with loads of off shore, i will be heading up for sure if i get my ass in gear, get off this site, and do the piece of course work which finishes it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

looking good for mon/tues. will be making the trip up then

any body out in lahinch today?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

yeah it looked terrible all weekend, e.g. http://lahinchsurfshop.com/lahinch/magico.asp?magpage=1 , bunch of muppets jumping around in howling onshore winds and messy waves. Seriously why do they bother trying to learn in that crap.

i was one of those muppets yesterday, was very messy but had a great laugh all the same. especially loosing my balance and running of the end of the board trying to regain it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement