Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Tattoo studio in South East?

Options
  • 08-08-2008 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

It's been a few years but I've got the itchy feeling in my skin.....it's time for a new tatt. I found out the guy who did most of mine has 'gone to england' (I put that in quotes cause I'm not so sure mesel)

Anyhoo, looking for a few names of decent artists or studios in the South East (wexford, waterford, kilkenny, carlow) if anyone knows em? I'd like to be able to check out their work without having to put in the footwork (ie if they have a website it'd be spanky :)) or feel free to post photos :) Don't particularly want to travel back up to Dublin cause it's hassle. I know a few guys up there anyway. Looking to support the local lads :)

Ta all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

JMD's in Waterford, if you wanna check his work out:
    http://www.jmdsbodyart.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

jmd's ,swineline and yakuza

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mudflapgirl

jmds cropped up in conversation with someone - he's decent yeah? i was looking at his website and was gonna take a stroll there.....worth it then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Swineline are pretty cool i got my Tats there.

Jmds are good, they got a huge waiting list though thats the only thing, meh sometimes i think it all just a name, but thats for another disscusion!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭miss enzo

SWINELINE!!! i got my last (of 8) there and its by far the best place ive ever been! Sammy is the man to go to!!! good prices extreme attention to detail no matter how small the tattoo!
    this is the one he done for me (its only a day old here so it not healed or nethin! he just did the coloured part)
    101_1099.jpg

JDM are supposed to savage too but harder to get in there and alot more pricey! (i know the cost shouldnt be an issue but it can be for some!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

Dublin Tattoo company, Arklow.

I hike down from Dublin to get tattooed here, because I think my tattoos are worth the hassle :rolleyes:

Advertisement