Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donnybrook Fair have a small American food selection

• 08-08-2008 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

It Ain't cheap but they have some lovely gear:

Budweiser BBQ sauces (3 Varieties)
    Jack Daniels BBQ sauce (although that's also in Dunnes)
    Kellogs Apple Jacks Cereal
    Kellogs Fruit Loops Cereal
    Nestle Lucky Charms Cereal
    Pepperidge Farm GoldFish baked snacks (2 Varieties)
    Smucker's Goober Peanut Butter & Jelly (2 varieties)
    Jif Peanut Butter (2 Varieties)
    Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
    Durkee-Mower Marshmallow Fluff (3 Varieties) - actually only 2 now cos I bought the last Vanilla
    Betty Crocker Frosting (3 varieties)
    Kellog's Pop Tarts (5 Varieties)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Last two images. I also heard after I was there that a newsagents somewhere in Donnybrook (can't be that many) have quite a variety of candy.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭keezer

Omg , Froot loops there the nicest cereal ever......my first ever taste was in florida in the hard rock hotel and ment to bring a pack home with me but forgot......but i just dont tink i could pay over €7 for a pack which only cost around $3

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

iMax wrote: »
    Last two images. I also heard after I was there that a newsagents somewhere in Donnybrook (can't be that many) have quite a variety of candy.

AFAIK, it's the spar up near the rugby grounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

OMG, those fat bastards. Yeeeeuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Dyflin wrote: »
    AFAIK, it's the spar up near the rugby grounds.

Spar used to but ever since the revamp I haven't seen any, I'll have to go try again though, I've developed an addiction to almond M&Ms and Hersheys Almond bars!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Cheers iMax, must check it out.

CC

Advertisement