Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Courses / Private Tutor

Options
  • 08-08-2008 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking for German courses or a tutor (possibly native speaker) in Waterford Area as part of my work is planned for Germany.

As far as I see there is a German Level 1 10-weeks course at WIT but no higher levels.

Any info about your German friend? neighbour? or German classes at higher levels?

Thanks much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I know a guy that I got grinds of for 2nd and 3rd year for the JC ( the school I moved to did not do German, and I passed honours German with only having one hour long lesson a week from this guy). He is a really nice chap. I will see if I can get his number for you. He is German btw.

EDIT: Alright I got the number

I'll PM it to you now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 JamesBase

I can speak German but I cannot teach it. I'm sorry. However, I'd like to take advantage of this post to offer myself for Spanish language tuition I'm Spanish native speaker and bachelor in English studies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Hola!

Spanish is second language I would like to start with. Just a fastination :)
    Spend our honeymoon in Spain (Andalucia) and Portugal this year :)
    Northern Spain was covered in 2003 and Catalunya around 1997 :)

Guys, fancy a pint?

Bart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 JamesBase

Southern Spain is the Irish second home. hahahaha.
    Ok, Why not! A pint'd be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

He is a really nice chap.

Indeed he is :D
    Thanks for the contact
    cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Sissi85

Hi!

I know this thread is from 2008, I just recently moved to
    Waterford city and like to give german lessons.
    I am native speaking :-)

Romy

• Registered Users Posts: 1 melody303

Sissi85 wrote: »
    Hi!

I know this thread is from 2008, I just recently moved to
    Waterford city and like to give german lessons.
    I am native speaking :-)

Romy

Hi Romy,

Are you still in Waterford and interested in giving German lessons? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Go to Germany start a Volks Hoch Schule course you'll be speaking near fluent in 6 months. best thing to do is go there, most Germans speak English so you wont be stuck getting your point across, once you hear the language all around you all day and TV and Radio you'll be grand.

Advertisement